Each store on Happeno is individually responsible for fulfilling their orders, managing inventory and returns, and providing refunds. Should you have a question about any of these topics, you need to get in touch with the store owner directly for help.
Our instant messaging feature allows you to reach out to stores and sellers right from the marketplace.
The seller has to enable Public Questions in order for you to post public questions on their listings.
1. Buyers can contact sellers before purchasing items. In the item description page, find (scroll down the page) the Questions & Answers menu:
Questions & Answers features:
2. See all public questions regarding an item
3. Ask the seller a public question.
If you want the conversation to be between you and the seller only, you should send them a private message.
1. In the item description page, find (scroll down the page) the Questions & Answers menu:
2. You find the contact form under Post Message. Make sure that you change the Message Type to Private.